Crime Log 11/12

Monday, Nov. 2

The Emerson College Police Department secured the rear loading dock doors at the Paramount Center which had been left open and unattended.

Tuesday, Nov. 3

An officer and maintenance contractor responded to a staff member stuck inside an elevator on the second floor in the Tufte Performance and Production Center. Upon arrival, the contractor freed them from the elevator.

Wednesday, Nov. 4

ECPD and the Boston Fire Department investigated a fire alarm coming from Piano Row. The cause of the fire alarm was caused by a student who had burnt a macaroni and cheese container inside a microwave oven. There were no fires or injuries to report.

Friday, Nov. 6

ECPD and Facilities Management responded to a call on the seventh floor of the Little Building for two students trapped inside an elevator. When Facilities was unable to free the students, an elevator contractor was notified to open the doors. Neither student was injured.

Monday, Nov. 9

ECPD and BFD investigated a fire alarm coming from 104 Boylston St. The fire alarm was activated by contractors working in the space. There were no fires or injuries to report.